Account sign in

Noticed I cant sign in to account have changed password all to no avail???

1 Like

@louisa3358 I have sent you a link to your email address, this will help you login :slight_smile:

Having the same issue. Could you share the solution please.

@burls we’ve just sent an email to you which contains a link that will allow you to directly access your MyBulb account. Once you are in, please change your password in the ‘View account and tariff info’ section of MyBulb.

Thanks but I’m still not able to login. Is there anything else I/you can do?

Hi @burls, have you tried clearing your cache and your browsing history? Sometimes that can make signing in a bit sticky. If you need us to resend the link, just let us know.

Same problem - can’t sign in, despite changing password

Nb, I have cleared the cache and browsing history… Still no luck. How do I submit meter readings now?

@peteratrudgard we’ve just sent an email to you which contains a link that will allow you to directly access your MyBulb account. Once you are in, please change your password in the ‘View account and tariff info’ section of MyBulb.

Hi - I am trying to change my password and keep getting the following error message - tried using Chrome, Internet explorer and Samsung phone browser:

Error Message
GraphQL error: Variable “$phone” got invalid value null. Expected “String!”, found null.

Any help gratefully received!

Hi, @Jonathan thanks for the info! We’ve now updated your account and that will all be working for you so you can update your password. =)

Hi, @Jonathan thanks for the info! We've now updated your account and that will all be working for you so you can update your password. =)

Thanks Tim! All sorted.

had my EON meters changed over a week ago. Don’t have a bulb account how do I get one. I have an EON one

Tried all morning can’t get in for meter readings wilf.

My account login only gives me access to the community page, I cannot see the dashboard or any of my submitted meter readings or my tarrif. Please resolve.

You need to contact Bulb as this is a customer forum.

Hi @sbaker_uk welcome to the community pages, I have fixed that for you, if you log out and then back in you will have all of the options :slight_smile:

James W

I’m having a problem logging in on my laptop…previously no problem? I can login to my bulb account on my wife’s tablet with my password/email address. Tried the “send me an email” and that’s not working either. I’ve cleared my cashe & history…no change. Any chance Bulb can send me an email to see if I can open up my account again?

If you could confirm your email address (or send an email from the relevant address to help@bulb.co.uk if you’d prefer not to disclose that info on a community post) we can reset the account and try again. Its unusual that you can login on one device and not the other so keep us posted on how you get on.

Can`t go to my account