Account STILL Closing

Hi Team Bulb

On 29th July I got a confirmation from yourselves that my account is closing. 21st August I got an account update detailing Gas usage. I then shortly after received another email stating that my gas had already been moved away from Bulb, and that I’d get a Final Bill within 2 weeks.

I’ve still not received a final bill, and as Augusts full direct debit has been taken, I’m hoping that September’s isn’t taken too!

Anyone able to gee things along?

Cheers

Hi @TeeJay, I’ve taken a look at your account and I can see that another supplier took over your gas and electricity on 5 August. I can see that your final statement was issued to you yesterday (8 September) and that the refund on your account is pending currently. Once the refund has been issued to you via your Direct Debit, your account will close. We’re sorry to see you go, but please do get back in touch if you need any other help with your account in the meantime :+1:

1 Like

Hey Lou

Many thanks for getting back to me. I admit I got impatient and went to online chat yesterday, and after speaking to two advisors, it was all sorted. Final Bill was sorted, confusion cleared up. Refund received today. Thank you so much.

It’s a shame to be leaving, as Bulb has been fantastic.

Cheers

Hi @TeeJay

Delighted to hear that all got sorted out for you, and that the final bill has been taken care of. We’d be happy to have you back onboard anytime in the future :ship: