Account transfer

Hi I joined in December and submitted readings but it appears they’ve not been sent to my previous supplier, is this the right place to get that sorted? Can’t see another contact point.

Hi @Greenlog you can certainly get in touch here if you like, or give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 or email help@bulb.co.uk from 9:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. In terms of the reads on your account, we have sent off your opening reads for validation, and we’ve been notified that your electricity read has been accepted, though your gas read was apparently rejected and replaced by a read about 20 units lower(I’m not putting specifics on here since it’s a public forum). As this is very close to the read you gave us, we unfortunately can’t do anything to change it, but your old supplier should have received this at the same time as we did, which 10/12/17. If they still claim not to have received it, we could try to get it resent for you, but they should have both readings by now. If they haven’t received them, they should be able to chase them up with their data collector (they’re the ones who deal with all this info). I can explain in more detail if you’d like to get in touch by email or phone?