Account username change

My account username is down as ‘no name’ How can I make my E mail address my username ?

My account username is down as 'no name' How can I make my E mail address my username ?

Only Bulb are able to change your username, their contact details are on the bottom of the Help page. You have posted your query to a Community Forum for fellow customers.

My account username is down as 'no name' How can I make my E mail address my username ?

Which username do you mean?

For your main Bulb account, there is no username, it’s already authenticated by email address.

For here on this community, your username is ‘South_fork_78’.

Where are you seeing ‘no name’ appear?

Which username do you mean?

For your main Bulb account, there is no username, it’s already authenticated by email address.

For here on this community, your username is ‘South_fork_78’.

Where are you seeing ‘no name’ appear?

I took it to be the name showing against the contact details on the Bulb account (not Community) since the Community details for the OP is not showing as “no name”.

I took it to be the name showing against the contact details on the Bulb account (not Community) since the Community details for the OP is not showing as "no name".

Possibly, but that’s supposed to be an actual name, not an email address. I find it hard to believe that the OP has managed to register with Bulb without entering a customer name. Wait, who am I kidding, this is Bulb software :slight_smile:

OK all sorted. My mistake
JR

OK all sorted. My mistake

What was the problem, out of interest? Where were you seeing ‘no name’ appear?