account

what is bulbs sort code and account number

Hi @Taffie22,

Whilst I do know this (due to the data my bank, Monzo, gives me access to), I have to ask “Why do you want to know it”.

Bulb do not accept standing orders or bank transfers as payments - and any you might make might ‘get lost’. They do accept direct debits (via GoCardless) which can be setup in your https://account.bulb.co.uk/ system (for credit customers only - key/card payment prepaid customers should top up using their local shop).

Accepting ‘manual payments’ (such as bank transfers and standing orders) is quite inefficient staff wise as they’ve got to be manually processed: direct debits are an entirely automated process (and cheaper in bank charges) for companies to handle - and they are notified whether a direct debit ‘fails’ as opposed to just ‘well, a standing order should have possible maybe be made today…’

Nightmare I been trying set it up to pay bill thru bank transfer

Probably best following Bulb’s instructions as to methods of payment that are allowed, rather than trying to set up something that isn’t allowed?

When you joined Bulb did you not see anything about paying by Direct Debit, why are you trying to pay by bank transfer?