Acording to my reading

Actually, when I moved to my apartment, my reading was 58369 and I changed to a bulb, I received my bill from old supplier until 28 April,
but when I changed my old supply to bulb company I entered the opening reading,
I need to submit my current reading to start with u,
if u have a phone number to contact plz give me

best wishes

Hi @EABHADAD, yes sure, please give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 and we’ll help you out :slight_smile: