actual usage stats

hi,
Is there anywhere i can see actual usage (from meter readings over the periods between readings so I can calculate my actual average monthly usage? My current recommended monthly payment is some £490 which seems bonkers but I cannot tell / check easily what my historic actual usage is a) on average and b) the highest month

hi, Is there anywhere i can see actual usage (from meter readings over the periods between readings so I can calculate my actual average monthly usage? My current recommended monthly payment is some £490 which seems bonkers but I cannot tell / check easily what my historic actual usage is a) on average and b) the highest month

You should be able to see your actual usage (assuming you submitted your monthly meter readings at the correct time) on your monthly statements which are available via your account dashboard?

I keep a spreadsheet and use the above approach to transfer the details to the spreadsheet each which also enables me to work out accurately what my monthly DD payment should be.

Allanr is very organised but his system would not help me make sense of my account. My last statement was on 9th jan but then they sent me four new statements, all for different amounts and all on the 26th may. They then sent four corrections on the same day. Cannot imaging whats coming next

Allanr is very organised but his system would not help me make sense of my account. My last statement was on 9th jan but then they sent me four new statements, all for different amounts and all on the 26th may. They then sent four corrections on the same day. Cannot imaging whats coming next

What did Bulb say at the time when you asked them why you hadn’t received statements in February, March and April plus the fiasco of 8 statements on 26 May?

Are you a smart meter or non smart meter customer since from previous threads problems arise with missing statements if you are a smart meter customer?

I have had only one statement correction (reason somewhat obscure to me) but I was able to work out that all was in order. But to receive 4 in one day followed by 4 corrections the same is another kettle of fish.