Add a name to my account

I recently got married and want to add my wife’s name to the account how do I do this?

Search for “add a name” in the Help section.

Genuine question here relating to the user accessibility of the website, not being sarky, why didn’t you look in the help section first? There’s so much information there, you could have answered your question more quickly than the time it took you to post here and wait for a reply. Does the “Help” button at the top need to be made more prominent? Would something else have more easily directed you to the Help section?

Hi Hooloovoo, Thanks for the reply. I did search for exactly that! I searched in the ‘Help and Support’ search box this came back with no results. If I search again It comes back with four results: my question, your answer and another person asking the same thing.
The confusion was me searching in ‘Help and Support’ instead of ‘Help’ which I assumed would reap the same results. After searching in ‘Help’ I can see the procedure to add another name to the account.
regards,

Hi Hooloovoo, Thanks for the reply. I did search for exactly that! I searched in the 'Help and Support' search box this came back with no results. If I search again It comes back with four results: my question, your answer and another person asking the same thing. The confusion was me searching in 'Help and Support' instead of 'Help' which I assumed would reap the same results. After searching in 'Help' I can see the procedure to add another name to the account. regards,

As you’ve figured out, the search box on the “Help & Support” forum searches only the “Help & Support” forum and nothing else, not even the two other forums on the community.

The search box on the “Help” knowledge base searches only the knowledge base.