Adjusting payments

Hello there, I just found that I can adjust my payment amount online, what if I do that, can I go for any amount I wish?
What if I use far less energy/gas than my monthly payments are? How to know the balance? Will I get refund?

Heya @Jurgita. Yes, you can adjust your monthly Direct Debit on your Bulb Account. This can be adjusted by 10% up or down. If you want to make a bigger change, just give a quick call and one of our team will help you out with this.

You’ll receive a statement each month from us letting you know if your account is in credit or debit. You can also see your balance on your Bulb Account at all times.

If your account is in enough credit to cover your next payment, the payment won’t automatically be stopped or reduced.

Your payments are an average to cover your annual cost of energy.

You tend to use more energy in the winter, and less in the summer. So, your ideal monthly payment amount would be an average of your winter and summer bills.

Your regular meter readings help ensure you’re being charged the right amount. If your payments look to high or low, we’d tell you in the 'Payments & statements" section.

If you’re building up a large credit, you can get in touch with us to get a refund.

Hope this helps :+1: