Adjustments to my bills.

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve religiously sent meter readings, monthly since joining. My bills explained how the units used equated to a value which then became my bill. Recently I received a credit to my account with an explanation "that Bulb had MORE INFORMATION on my usage. Had I not already provided that information? Then adjusted my bill to almost double the previous bill.
I would love an explanation and to hear from others who had experienced the same issue. MaryN

Has anyone else experienced this? I've religiously sent meter readings, monthly since joining. My bills explained how the units used equated to a value which then became my bill. Recently I received a credit to my account with an explanation "that Bulb had MORE INFORMATION on my usage. Had I not already provided that information? Then adjusted my bill to almost double the previous bill. I would love an explanation and to hear from others who had experienced the same issue. MaryN

Personally I haven’t encountered any problems, my bills are based on my monthly meter readings.

Is your most recent bill based on the readings which you have supplied ?

Also did you mean your recent bill is double your previous bill or is that your monthly payment has doubled?

Hi @MaryN the bill you received was a consolidated one, which for 2 months instead of one, so no doubling of cost, just a double of the time period, your monthly bills should be back this month though