An update from Bulb Foundation about London Climate Action Week

Hi I’m Melisa, I am part of the Bulb Foundation’s communication group for Bulb.

Bulb Foundation is an independent charity that was launched in 2019 and reflects Bulb’s belief to use business as a force for good by supporting projects fighting the climate crisis.

One of our wonderful grantees E3G is co-organising London Climate Action Week 2020. The events will be online 1st - 3rd July with lots of exciting webinars and discussions around the policy and innovation that’s shaping how we fight climate change

If you fancy attending we’ve outlined some that we thought were particularly interesting:

1. The COVID-19 Crisis and the Stranded Asset Decade By Carbon Tracker on 1st July at 3pm. Register interest here.
  2. How can UK green finance policies support green and resilient economic recovery? By E3G on 2nd July at 10:00am. Register interest here.
  3. Forests and climate change: The pitfalls and benefits of reforestation. By Imperial London College on 3rd July at 12pm. Register your interest here

For a list of the full event agenda visit LCAW.

How are you getting involved in the climate conversation? Do you have any opinions on using business as a force for fighting the climate crisis? Let me know below, I’d love to hear.

2 Likes