Annoying

I have somehow set up a user name for this community. I don’t want that. All I wanted to do was submit meter readings. And for some very strange reason I now cant

Please cancel this community account

I have somehow set up a user name for this community. I don't want that. All I wanted to do was submit meter readings. And for some very strange reason I now cant

To overcome your problem, please click the Help button at the top of this page. When you are on the “Help” page click the “Sign in” button, this should take you to your Bulb account from where you can sign in to enter your meter readings. This is different to you signing into your Community account.

Bulb will have to deal with cancellation of your Community account, I don’t think this is something us customer can do themselves…

Bulb will have to deal with cancellation of your Community account, I don't think this is something us customer can do themselves..

The main site and community are single sign on via one Bulb account.

@Sam23544 The problem isn’t that you’ve created the wrong account, just that you’re logging in in the wrong place. As Allanr has said, click “Help” then click “Sign in”. You can also click the Bulb logo in the top left and again use the “Sign in” button.

The main site and community are single sign on via one Bulb account.

I’m not quite sure if this is correct. If you log out of Community and Account and then log back into your Account you wont be able to access the Community until you sign into Community.

I'm not quite sure if this is correct. If you log out of Community and Account and then log back into your Account you wont be able to access the Community until you sign into Community.

Hmm. Well, that certainly always used to work, but you’re right it doesn’t now.

As to whether it’s single sign on, or two accounts that are created simultaneously with the same password, I don’t know. Either way, it doesn’t really matter does it? Not sure what the OP is worried about.

Hmm. Well, that certainly always used to work, but you’re right it doesn’t now.

I’ll let you into a little secret, I only found this out by trial and error just prior to me submitting my earlier response.

@Sam23544 Were you able to find your bulb account? you can go to account.bulb.co.uk to enter in your readings. Having a community account should have no impact on this.