Anyone else got billing issues?

So been with Bulb for 4 Months great pricing … if the bills were clear and accurate …had an issue with usage versus charges - my bills have been out by £0.80p on average - might not sound much …but if all billing is that way its not the customer that is Benefiting? Anyone else had concerns/Issues?

Main issue have been Inaccurate calculations on bill and “Estimations of Usage”

Thoughts ?

@Sooty, This kind of thing has come up before.

Considering the number of discussions I’ve seen about it recently, perhaps it would be a good time for Bulb to re-evaluate the removal of the decimal points from bills.

Personally I’d rather things weren’t rounded. At least then it would all add up, even if it didn’t look so neat.

Had a look at the posts and given its been raised many times - you would think that its in the interest of Bulb and more importantly the customer to have clear billing - would stop me raising it with them …now don’t know if this just coincidence but not had my November Bill - All billing statements have been issued on the 24th of each month …however not this month…wonder if billing is now getting to be an issue for Bulb? Sat with an account balance of over £1,000 ? Now would much rather be paying for what I am using and not adding to interest charges which are not benefiting me…

@Sooty, is there a reason why you haven’t decreased your monthly payments if your account balance is so high?

So been with Bulb for 4 Months great pricing .... if the bills were clear and accurate ....had an issue with usage versus charges - my bills have been out by £0.80p on average - might not sound much ....but if all billing is that way its not the customer that is Benefiting? Anyone else had concerns/Issues? Thoughts ?

I had similar issues to start with as I have my own spreadsheet, I eventually worked out how they calculate it and have it accurate to the penny now each month. One thing to take account of is the industry CV figures as they change from month to month and this can knock your bill out up to a £1 per month. last month it was calculated at 3.30 this month will likely be 3.60 which gives a very slightly increased cost.

Hello @mowcius the actual account amount for DD payments was in line with Usage - however Bulb have applied account credits based on value’s debited - make for a very confusing statement.

9 Nov 2017 Account Credit £240.32
30 Oct 2017 Account Credit £269.37
24 Oct 2017 Monthly Payment £193.90

Why they do this is beyond me - but just adds to actual confusion. This month (November) they took £743.28 which is around the total payments from the Date of Moving to Bulb.

They have admitted to me that they have issues with Customer Billing so check your bills.