App Issue Duplicated

Hi,

The past few months, the app has been glitched and makes it hard for me to track usage.

How can this be resolved? Please see screenshot.

I have three meters… two electric, one gas.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi @christianbreakwell

Welcome to the Bulb community! Looking forward to seeing you around :wave:

So the reason there’s 2 electricity options there is because you have what’s called related MPANs. That means there is a second set of electric reads for another meter.

It does look like that meter may have been made redundant, or removed, based on your account. If that’s the case, we could look at de-energizing the second MPAN and removing it from the account. If you’re interested in that please email help@bulb.co.uk and we’ll be able to help further.

In the meantime, if you login to any desktop or laptop you can see the gas reads listed normally alongside the electric readings :fire:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have two electrical meters… but the app is showing 3! And no gas meter…! I will be removing the second meter next year but the app is broken!

Just wondering if there is anything I can do, reinstalled… cleared cache etc but still doesn’t like it.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks for flagging this Chris. I’ve just raised it with the app team :iphone: I know the app isn’t set up perfectly for dual electricity supplies so that could be the issue. Everything looks normal in your online account (accessed via desktop). I’ll get back to you on this!