App not showing payment!!

I am a new customer,my first payment was taken from my bank account today.This is not reflected in the downloaded bulb app or from the access to my account via the website which shows zero in my account.I phoned up earlier and was more or less told it hadn’t been processed yet.When is i likely to show on my account?You have definitely taken the payment,i checked my bank statement…

I am a new customer,my first payment was taken from my bank account today.This is not reflected in the downloaded bulb app or from the access to my account via the website which shows zero in my account.I phoned up earlier and was more or less told it hadn't been processed yet.When is i likely to show on my account?You have definitely taken the payment,i checked my bank statement...

If you go to your “Payments and Statements” page on your dashboard it should be showing possibly as “Pending”.

Why is that,the money’s been taken from my account?

Why is that,the money's been taken from my account?

So is your “Payments and Statements” page showing at least “Pending” or is it blank or fingers crossed a day later it is now showing +£*** in the In column?

My understanding of the direct debit system is that when your bank debits your account Bulb’s bank simultaneously credits them.