We’ve been with bulb at this house for a month. Service the last time we used them was great. This time it’s dire. Since we moved in:
- they’ve taken 7-14 days to respond to emails
- I have one outstanding query that’s been live for three weeks
- they’ve closed my account by accident and sent me a final bill
- cut off access to my account and all bills
- set up account again but still not access to account and bills, including app and online
- I asked to change my DD date and they assured me another one wouldn’t be taken this month, it would be next month - today I get an email to say collection will be in three days
I can’t contact them via the app as I don’t have access.
They close at 6pm!!? Is this right or am I calling the wrong number.
Please reassure me these are just a bad run of issues and it isn’t always like this?