Are Bulb receiving my meter readings? How frequently are bills produced?

I have been submitting meter readings every month, since i April and yet when I look at the account, hardly any of them are there. It always also says I don’t have enough reading to draw a graph of usage. I have emails back saying thanks for your readings but there does not seem to be most of them there on my account. Also how frequently are bills produced; since i started I have not had any bills.

I have been submitting meter readings every month, since i April and yet when I look at the account, hardly any of them are there. It always also says I don't have enough reading to draw a graph of usage. I have emails back saying thanks for your readings but there does not seem to be most of them there on my account. Also how frequently are bills produced; since i started I have not had any bills.

I’m just another customer so it will have to be the Bulb team who will have to resolve your problem with regards to meter readings and the usage graphs and also no bills.

As far as bills are concerned, they are produced monthly. You should receive two email each month the first will advise you that Bulb will take your DD in 3 days time and to submit meter reading in the next day or so if you want an accurate bill. The second email will come a couple of days after the first email to advise you the cost of energy used that month and any credit or debit balance.

Are you not receiving any emails from Bulb?

In addition if you look in your “Payments & statement” at: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payments-and-statements it should include all your statements and payments to date.

@Steveleeds There has been an issue loading the readings into the system which I have now resolved. You will receive a bill over the next couple of days.