Arek

Previous electricity reading from Scottish power energy retail Ltd should be 00059. No previous meter reading in my account .I don’t know why you not have it . Scottish power only gave you a gas reading. Please don’t count my payment from the beginning. When we moved into the house the gas meter was 00059. I am asking for an explanation for this from Scottish power.

Hello
Previous electricity reading from Scottish power energy retail Ltd should be 00059. No previous meter reading in my account .I don’t know why you not have it . Scottish power only gave you a gas reading. Please don’t count my payment from the beginning. When we moved into the house the gas meter was 00059. I am asking for an explanation for this from Scottish power.

Hello Previous electricity reading from Scottish power energy retail Ltd should be 00059. No previous meter reading in my account .I don't know why you not have it . Scottish power only gave you a gas reading. Please don't count my payment from the beginning. When we moved into the house the gas meter was 00059. I am asking for an explanation for this from Scottish power.

Sorry but the vast majority of people looking at your post wont be able to help you, they (including me) are fellow customers and are on a community forum…

I would contact the Bulb team direct as they may possibly be able to shed some light on your readings.

That’s a coincidence your gas and electrician meter readings were both 00059.