Arranged for my payments to come out beginning of the month, but now they suddenly don't

Hey there, I’m not sure if this is the right spot for this, but didn’t really see where else to ask about this or directly contact Bulb other than a phone call.

When I signed up with Bulb on the phone I arranged to have payments come out the beginning of the month. The first one did, but now I get an email reminder saying my payment is coming out in 3 days (22nd)?

Soo, what’s up with that?

J

@Jasper

This is an open forum for Bulb customers, you could contact the Bulb team direct by telephone or email, Bulb office is open 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.

Email at help@bulb.co.uk, or telephone on 0300 30 30 635

The Bulb team will have to answer why the email quoted 22 nd. However more generally if you go into your “Payments and Starements” on your account dashboard and then select "Payments settings does it show 22nd or 1st of the month? You are able to change the payment date to the 1st if it doesn’t already show it.

Hi @Jasper

The payment will be on the 1st, but the date we notify you was not changed from the previous date.

I’ve updated this for you now, so there will not be a payment on the 22nd.

Cheers,
Rob