Bad service at bulb

Does anyone work in customer services?? Very bad support, messages not replied to, metre readings ignored(hence huge bill owed), promises made on phone not kept!
Uswitch beckons.

I’m reasonably confident that someone does work in customer service, but whether you wil get a response from them on this forum is another matter.

2 Likes

“I’m reasonably confident that someone does work in customer service”
That be the chap/chapess that unlocks the door to let them in?

Whatever happened to “I shall bite my tongue and sit on my hands” :wink:

"!Whatever happened to “I shall bite my tongue and sit on my hands
just trying a bit of light relief, that other chap was getting far to animated, be fair, i did manage to bite my tongue on that one

1. In answer to the questions / statements in the thread:
    Other than on this forum bulb or their representatives seem incapable of responding to accurate metre readings or complaints.

I appreciate some of us on this forum have been somewhat flippant and not able to provide definitive answers to your queries or those from other customers. Those of us who regularly post on this forum are either customers of Bulb or previous customers and not in the employ of Bulb. With regards to Bulb team members they post very infrequently on this forum.

I’m no longer a Bulb customer but during my 20 or so months with them I never had any problems with my bills or meter readings not being accepted or failure to receive responses to communication with them.

I have sympathy with your predicament but it does seem that Bulb are currently unable to resolve the sort of issues you are encountering along with a good many other posters on this forum.

4 Likes