Edit: We’re working on a problem where members are prevented from logging in if too many people try to log in at the same time. We’ll have an update out this week. In the meantime, if you have trouble, wait an hour and try logging in again.
Thank you so much to everyone who volunteered to test our iOS app. We’re currently sending out invites to everyone who volunteered to help test it. If you haven’t received your invite yet, sit tight. We’re rolling out invites slowly so we can iterate on it. Rather than get everything in one mad rush.
Once you’ve had a look, we have a few questions for you:
- Is it easy to use?
- Is anything confusing?
- Did anything unexpected happen?
- Is anything missing or doesn’t look right?
We’re still working on a few bits of the design and some of the features. Here are the features we have so far:
- view the balance of your account
- view previous statements
- submit meter readings via taking a photo
- submit meter readings by keyboard
- refer your friends
And here are some features that we’re still working on:
- change payment date
- change payment amount
- top up your account
- send photos for economy 7 meters
- managing multiple properties on the same account
Thanks everyone, we really appreciate it.