Bill after leaving bulb

Hello,

How can I pay my bill on my bulb account? We just moved into our property and switched to another supplier but we still need to pay the final bill to bulb. How can we pay it?

I’m guessing they’ll issue a final bill letter with a Bank Giro slip attached or info on how to pay it via bank transfer

A final bill can take up to 6 weeks. Ordinarily you’d be requested to keep your Bulb direct debit in place and payment would be taken that way.

I got the final bill and says I can pay in my bulb account. But where is that? Whenever I go into this account, I only see the community tab and cannot find out how to pay in my bulb account.

Someone at Bulb will need to press a button to reset your account to re-enable access. There’s been countless reports on here for a very long time of existing customers being redirected to the community instead of their account, so I don’t know why this hasn’t been fixed by now.

Hi @abarnett,

Thanks for your post! And welcome to community :wave:

I have just sent you an email to be able to log into your Bulb account. I can see both your electricity and gas have been switched so we are just waiting for the starting reads from your new suppliers to be able to create your final bill.

As @norman7115 explained, the final bill can take 4-6 weeks to be processed. We will send you an email once the bill is ready for your to pay with details of how to do this.

Please let me know if you have any other q’s

– Daisy :bulb: