Bill frequency

How frequently do Bulb submit bills for electricity usage? I’ve been with them for five months and haven’t had a bill yet… I pay a fixed monthly amount but bulb suggest I should pay double this amount but refuse to bill me. I don’t believe they can read my smart meter anjd they refuse to respond to my Emails. If when they do bill me they suggest I owe a lot more money THEY will have a problem!!

Billing is monthly. If you’re not getting monthly bills, there is a problem with your account. As another customer, without knowing a bit more about your configuration it’s hard to suggest anything.

Do you have a SMETS1 or SMETS2 meter? If it’s SMETS1 you’re right they wont be able to read it yet, except under some specific circumstances. Have you been submitting manual monthly meter readings?

What have Bulb said so far? What do you mean by “but refuse to bill me”? I’m sure they haven’t actually said “we refuse to send you a bill”. I can certainly sympathise that Bulb are pretty terrible right now with customer service and the response time to emails is appalling. Can I politely suggest that you try to dial back the emotional response and try to detail systematically what has happened so far?

How frequently do Bulb submit bills for electricity usage? I've been with them for five months and haven't had a bill yet.. I pay a fixed monthly amount but bulb suggest I should pay double this amount but refuse to bill me. I don't believe they can read my smart meter anjd they refuse to respond to my Emails. If when they do bill me they suggest I owe a lot more money THEY will have a problem!!

Have you read: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work- ?

I would put in a formal complaint as per: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001228431-How-can-I-make-a-complaint- which means you are on a stronger footing to take your problem to the Energy Ombudsman if they are not resolved in a timely manner.

Are you able to access your account dashboard to see if your bills/metastatement are showing in the Payments & Statements section?

Thanks Hooloovoo. My smart meter was installed by Scottish Power on 1st April this year. I believe it’s a SMETS2… I managed to get though to Bulb by phone on one lucky occasion and they asked me to submit a reading, (they said they’d be able to read remotely in the summer).
I gave them a reading but they took no action. No, Bulb haven’t said ‘we refuse to bill you’. They just haven’t billed me despite my Emails asking them! I recently had an apology for not responding to m,y Emails promptly, together with a credit of £10 compensation but they still don’t answer my Emails!
I appreciate your point but believe me this plea comes from one whose emotional response is fully dialled back. If it wasn’t I wouldn’t be asking the community group!
Thanks AllanR Yes ‘MY Account’ shows all of my monthly credits together with the £10 compensation but no billing. The credit balance is currently at more than £350 but what might the bill be? The suggestion on the account is that I raise my £80 to £154 per month which is cl;early spurious.
Thanks for the complaint references. I’ll check my emotional response dial right now.