Bill

Hi, when i took your offer I was told that the bill would be 52£ now you have increased the unit price few times and asking me to pay 77£ which is 25£ extra. may I know why. also I asked for warm home discount which I have not receive yet or no information. please reply. Mohammad Hasan

Hi, when i took your offer I was told that the bill would be 52£ now you have increased the unit price few times and asking me to pay 77£ which is 25£ extra. may I know why. also I asked for warm home discount which I have not receive yet or no information. please reply. Mohammad Hasan
  1. When you took the “offer” did you enter your past 12 months energy usage in kWh or did you just enter the type of property you live in?

2. Wholesale prices have gone up which affects all energy suppliers, this accounts partly for the increase in unit costs.

3. The amount you are being asked to pay is based on an estimate of your energy use for the next 12 months. If you submit regular meter readings it should improve the estimated energy usage. Don’t forget you can amend your direct debit payments to reflect your actual energy usage.

4. Information on the Warm Home Discount can be found here: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001245512-Can-I-get-the-Warm-Home-Discount-