Bill

My contract with British Gas will end on 30 September and my contract with Bulb will start on 30 September. I will not pay as soon as it starts ASC this means I will be paying twice in September.

My contract with British Gas will end on 30 September and my contract with Bulb will start on 30 September. I will not pay as soon as it starts ASC this means I will be paying twice in September.

Yes you wil paying twice in September which is clearly explained in this Bulb article: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000313371-Why-is-my-old-supplier-still-charging-me-

I will not pay as soon as it starts ASC this means I will be paying twice in September.

What does ASC mean?

There will be two payments to two suppliers, but it’s important to note that you’ll never pay for your energy or standing charges twice. Have a thorough read of the article Allan has linked for you. It’s just a cashflow issue, but one that you should be able to budget for since it’s clearly defined in advance as part of the switching process.

What does ASC mean?

In the context of the sentence I think it was meant to be “as”, looks as if predictive or is it auto-correction got in the way and came up with ASC.