Billing address

How do I change billing address?

Where can I update my personal information?

You can update your email, phone number or password directly in your Bulb Account. Just head to ‘Account & tariff info’ and click ‘change contact details’.

If your address is wrong, get in touch by emailing us at or calling us on 0300 30 30 635, and we’ll look into this for you.

If you’re moving, go through the ‘Moving home’ process in your Bulb Account. Let us know the date you moved out and the meter readings on this date.

If you’d like to add an account holder, you can find more info in our article on adding a second name to your account.

And if you’d like to change your account name after getting married, you’ll need to email a copy of your marriage certificate to