Billing and payment dates

My payment date is just after my billing date. I moved my billing date once already but the payment date was moved automatically.

I want the payment date to be the day before my billing date. How do I do this?

I am not sure that you can so best speak to Bulb.

I believe the theory is when you get your Bill you should have sufficient funds to cover that, then because they take payment in advance you then a few days later pay your advance DD

Oh, so they have the money for a month in advance?

Yes as detailed in your policy terms that would have been sent to you on joining.

More details here as to how it works:

My payment date is just after my billing date. I moved my billing date once already but the payment date was moved automatically.

@scudo has provided the revenant information, but out of interest why were trying to move the payment date to be in front of the billing date?

@scudo has provided the revenant information, but out of interest why were trying to move the payment date to be in front of the billing date?

I’d like to pay the day before I am billed, not a month before

It’s part of Bulbs terms and conditions that they take payments a month in advance. This is how they keep their prices so low. If everyone paid the day before,prices would need to rise.

I’d like to pay the day before I am billed, not a month before

Thanks for your reason. When you joined Bulb your email at the time would have included a welcome pack in that pack it did say you pay in advance for your energy…

I must have forgotten its a month in advance, I knew it was in advance I didn’t remember the month part. Thanks