Billing error i hope

someone explain to me how after paying about an average 100 a month for electric, it pole vaults up to 750 this month, if anything we have been using less power than before.

Have you been submitting regular meter readings? Bulb recommend you send them monthly to avoid bill shocks.

Has your account stayed in credit for the duration?

This is a public customer forum so I can’t access your data, however the bulb team will get back to you tomorrow.

someone explain to me how after paying about an average 100 a month for electric, it pole vaults up to 750 this month, if anything we have been using less power than before.

I would check your statements to see if they have taken your monthly meter readings into account? I assume you have been submitting regular meter readings?

As this is a public forum generally answered by fellow customers I would contact the Bulb team direct as they are best placed to check your account.

Think I’ve got something similar. Shows loads of balance corrections on one day. Anything to do with my new smart meter?

My statement this month is for the year, based on the opening and closing readings for the year - so naturally it appears much higher than the usual monthly statement. Just before it came I also had a series of mysterious balance corrections which appear to somehow relate to reconciling previous monthly statements with the annual statement. It may also relate to a meter change as I had one recently. Interestingly, the smart meter reading was estimated so presumably not yet readable remotely by bulb :confused: