billing

Hi there, I am probably being really daft but I don’t quite understand the billing. I have been using bulb for 4 months now and have given two meter readings myself. You take 41 pounds a month out of my bank but then tell me the bill each month is 130. Is this correct or have I not understood something?

The figure of £41/month will be based on Bulb’s projection that your bills will amount to something around (12 × 41) £492 per year.
Your account started as we were going into the colder months, and the monthly bills should reduce as we go from spring into summer, and so balance over 12 months.
If you do run into excess debit or credit, you can alter your monthly amount here -
https://my.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payment-details
In the case of excess credit you can also contact Bulb to arrange a one off repayment back into your bank account.

Hi there, I am probably being really daft but I don't quite understand the billing. I have been using bulb for 4 months now and have given two meter readings myself. You take 41 pounds a month out of my bank but then tell me the bill each month is 130. Is this correct or have I not understood something?

@198kHz Thank you for helping out on this one.

@gemmah I hope that’s cleared things up for you. If not, let us know and we can explain in more detail.