Bills

Has everyone else’s bill gone up by about 50% in just over a year?

Has everyone else's bill gone up by about 50% in just over a year?

Are you referring to the actual bill based on the amount of energy you have used or on the amount of your direct debit?

The bill. I am trying to find out how to compare useage year on year, but cannot find out how.

Has everyone else's bill gone up by about 50% in just over a year?

How you referring to the actual bill based on the amount of energy you have used or on the amount of your direct debit?

The bill. I am trying to find out how to compare useage year on year, but cannot find out how.

You’ll need to look at all your statements and compare meter readings. There’s currently no way to do any real data analysis directly via the Bulb website.

You’ll need to look at all your statements and compare meter readings. There’s currently no way to do any real data analysis directly via the Bulb website.

How very annoying!!!

How very annoying!!!

A little annoying. Not very annoying.

When you switch supplier, all your previous data are lost anyway. So the only way to do any real analysis is to keep your own records.

You’re asking the wrong question. What you mean is “have bulbs prices risen by 50% in the last year?”

The answer is of course no.

Either you earlier bills were underestimated and you now find yourself paying for the difference, or you have massively increased consumption, or possibly a bit of both. Prices have risen too of course, but not by anywhere near that much. I’d start by ensuring my most recent bill reflects what the meter says and go from there.