Bills

Hi. My friend referred me so I have £50 credit but how I can use it towards my bills? Also, according to my statement, I’m using around £43 per month for gas but I’m paying £68 for gas. Can you help? Thanks.

The credit is applied to your Bulb account. It doesn’t get deducted from any bills, it reduces the overall balance of what you owe on your account.

I’m using around £43 per month for gas but I’m paying £68 for gas. Can you help? Thanks.

What you’re paying isn’t “for gas” or “for electric” it’s just topping up your account. It’s just like paying money into a bank account that is dedicated to paying your gas and electricity usage, except the account is held at Bulb.

See: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work-

Hi. My friend referred me so I have £50 credit but how I can use it towards my bills? Also, according to my statement, I’m using around £43 per month for gas but I’m paying £68 for gas. Can you help? Thanks.

Hi @Franki - please email us on help@bulb.co.uk if you’d like us to take a look into your account for you.

Cheers @Hooloovoo and @norman7115 for clearing things up on how payments and statements work at Bulb.