Boiler and hob check

I was wondering how i go about getting some one to come and check my boiler and gas hob as i need them checking over as i am going to be renting out my house

@Faith_6, you’d be best looking for a reputable local gas safe registered engineer to come and check these over for you. Maybe ask friends or neighbours?

I would not recommend getting British Gas to do it as my boiler blew up about 3 weeks after their apparent service.
Looking afterwards, it was clearly faulty and had been leaking water over the (mains) control board for a long time (would have been visible during the service engineer’s visit).