Boiler Maintenance Cover

Hello, I have just recently moved from Scottish gas and while with them I had the home cover which involved one annual service and emergency cover. Can anyone recommend another company that I could use that could provide this?
I don’t see anything obvious on Blub website is they provide anything

any help appreciated


Bulb don’t provided this service, but you can still retain your Scottish gas cover even though you have switched to Bulb.