Breakdown cover

I’m currently with British Gas and looking to move to Bulb. I’m on the Energy Extra 50 tariff which is only about £4 a month with a £50 excess and it covers any repairs to the heating and plumbing etc.
I want to retain something similar as my system has been a bit unreliable. Any recommendations appreciated.