Building Work

Hello, I’m having an extension put on my house and need the exterior wires moved. Where do I begin? Thanks

Hi @j8worthiesw, the distributor for your area will be able to rearrange the wiring for your property, I would recommend giving them a call to enquire about this. There are a couple of websites online which will help you find your distributor.

If the meter also needs moving, then we would love to organise that for you - just give us a call on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm).