Bulb Accounts are now live!

Your Bulb Accounts are now live. Thanks for your feedback while we tested everything out.

We’ve sent all current Bulb members an email with instructions on how to access the account. If you haven’t received this or can’t find the original email, let us know. If you just joined Bulb, you’ll receive your login details soon.

What can your Bulb Account do?

Inside your Bulb Account, you can see your bill history and upcoming payments, as well as a way to update your payment method and pay your bill with a different card. You can easily access your plan details and contact details for Bulb should you need a hand.

What other features are coming?

Your Bulb account is in beta, which means there’s lots more to come. We’re currently building a usage tracker where you’ll be able to monitor your daily usage and access historic data. This feature will be ready in a few weeks.

What would you like to see next? Share your feedback below.

1 Like

When will smart meters be put in in my area?

Hi Emma, Welcome to the community! You’ve arrived in the Texas community, this question may be best answered in the UK community. You will be contacted by email or have the option to book a smart installation through your Bulb Account when they are available in your area. Hope that helps!

I have not received or can not find an email with account information. I still havnt received my bill for October.

Hi Peggy. I’m sorry to hear this. I’ve just sent you an email with a password reset link to grant you access to your online account. I’ll re-issue your October bill as well. Let me know if you need anything else!