Bulb App needs More

After switching from Scottish power where everything is at my fingertips on the app… I’m surprised at how little is on Bulbs. From what i can tell There is no account numbers… no starting meter readings… or last meter reading. No direct debit info. No usage info. The whole point of an app is to make it nigh on unneccessary to go online to login and find account info. This seems to give the basics and thats it.

There is no account numbers..

Bulb doesn’t have account numbers - they use your email address or postal address for this.

no starting meter readings.. or last meter reading.... No usage info.

Whilst you could get this information from the statements (and the previous meter reading is available under ‘Readings’ when when you go to add a new reading), I do agree adding this would be helpful.

No direct debit info.
Under 'Payments' it does show your current balance and then if you click through on 'Statements' it does give your current Monthly payment.
The whole point of an app is to make it nigh on unneccessary to go online to login and find account info. This seems to give the basics and thats it.

I agree the app is basic, but to me it provides most of the ‘vital information’. If I wanted more information, I could just go to https://account.bulb.co.uk on my laptop or go to it on my phone (the site is mobile friendly) and access it there - most phones have a ‘Add to Home Screen’ type option so you could add the main ‘fully-functional and mobile friendly’ site to your phone’s home screen and not have to have the app at all.

@Cjl and @RichyB

Thanks for the comments.

We’re working on improving the app as there isn’t quite parity with the mobile website and we’d like to allow everyone to use the app for a larger number of activities. We focused on the basics for the first app release but we’re hoping to update the app again soon to add more features,

Keep your apps up to date!