Bulb app stopped showing usage

The usage graphs on my bulb app stopped showing usage details on July 1st and have not returned.

Hi @Nico :wave:

Welcome to community and thanks for posting.

I’m sorry that your usage chart hasn’t updated for a while in the Bulb account. The good news is that we are still receiving regular readings from your meters so your statements will still be absolutely up to date, which is key in managing energy usage as well.

Our tech team have suggest deleting and re-installing the app. Are you able to give that a go and let us know whether the chart updates please?

Any questions, please do let us know.

Take care,

Niamh :bulb:

I’m afraid the app still isn’t showing any usage data after deleting and reinstalling. Hasn’t updated since 1st July.

@Nico Hmm looks like this could be due to us having an issue connecting to your gas meter through the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display.

We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection. Once that’s sorted the reads should restart and the energy use chart update itself.

If you live in or South of Manchester, the reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks. If you’re North of Manchester, it will be about six weeks. The good news is the elec readings are still coming over to us, so this should kickstart the gas back and resolve the issue :crossed_fingers:

– H :bulb: