Bulb bill adjustments

Just a quick query as to the bill adjustments. On Jan 25 there were several bill adjustments on my account totaling around £1000. This evened itself out but just seems very strange?

Just a quick query as to the bill adjustments. On Jan 25 there were several bill adjustments on my account totaling around £1000. This evened itself out but just seems very strange?

Out of interest why did you post your query here?

Out of interest why did you post your query here?

This is where the Help section brought me?

This is where the Help section brought me?

The link to the community from the Help section says “Find and share solutions with other Bulb members”. But other Bulb members will not be able to help you with your query since we don’t have any access to your details and can’t see you account. If you want help here, you’ll need to post the necessary information regarding the “bill adjustments”, showing date and meter readings etc., and explain exactly what you want help with. Right now there’s no information in your post, and indeed not even a question other than making the point that it seems “very strange”. What exactly is the question you’re asking?

Otherwise you’ll have to contact Bulb via private communication, where a member of staff will be able to access all your account information and explain what happened. The contact details are just a little further down the Help section page, below the link to the community. You might think that’s not a very good place for the contact details and they should be more prominent, a point over which many here would agree. But the page layout is a Bulb business decision and it is what it is.