We had one of our busiest months in October with the WHD going live and changes in our prices being announced too. Thank you to everyone who’s put forward their thoughts and queries, please do keep sharing these so that we can continue to learn from our members and keep the dialogue going.
Here’s what we’ve been up to since our last bulletin:
- Our Warm Home Discount applications opened this month, meaning eligible members can apply for £140 to go towards their electric and gas bills to get through the colder winter months.
- Our Smart Pay As You Go energy plan went live. Members with a compatible smart meter can switch today and manage their energy from their phone. It’s the same great, green energy and you can top up from anywhere.
- We updated our smart usage graphs so that you can see views by day, week, month, year. And get a better breakdown of when you’re using most energy.
- Our phone lines hours have changed to Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Between 5pm and 6pm, the team will be on chat, email and social media to help out there.
- @Shaunagh_at_Bulb let us know how we can still track and manage our carbon footprint while working from home.
- We introduced you to our new Brighton office space. This comes with the addition of more Energy Specialists to help your queries get answered more efficiently.
For the month of November, you can expect:
- Some help and support articles and how-to guides on community.
- We’re following the latest government advice, and will continue installing smart meters in our member’s homes. To keep you safe, your engineer will use personal protective equipment (PPE), and practise social distancing throughout. So as long as you aren’t self-isolating, or experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, there’s no need to cancel your appointment.
- From 14-20th of November, its London Climate Action Week, which has been co-organised by one of our grantees E3G. There are lots of exciting energy-related events, take a look at how you can get involved.
Let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything you want to see more of below.
All the best,