Here’s what we’ve been up to this past month in the latest bulletin:
- We announced that, due to increases in wholesale prices and rises in network and policy costs, we have had to change our energy prices.
- We teamed up with explorer, naturalist and all-round national treasure Steve Backshall for #WorldAnimalDay Instagram post, with some very thought-provoking images on how animals would have to deal with a changing climate.
- Our co-founder Amit published our annual diversity report.
- @Shaunagh_at_bulb reported on our carbon offset projects in India on our Blog, in particular the Fatanpur Wind site, which produces enough electricity to fuel over 430 thousand homes!
- Our team member @Sophiem_at_bulb compiled a fantastic Community post on the ways that Bulb can support you during the high-usage days of Winter.
Here’s what we’ve got to look forward to in the coming month:
- We’re going to be featuring lots of brand new Smart Pay as You Go content
- We’ll also be premiering another of our well-loved guides, this time for Renewable Energy for Business
- Our product section in the community will be going live too!
Until next time, stay safe and well!