Bulb contact details

Wouldn’t it be nice if a link to bulb’s contact details were included top right alongside Get a quote - About Bulb - Help - Community.

As it is the contact details are difficult to find at the very bottom of the Help page and it is obvious that many customers can’t find them and are resorting to posting on this forum when they have specific and sometimes urgent problems which really need to be addressed directly to bulb.

Wouldn't it be nice if a link to bulb's contact details were included top right alongside Get a quote - About Bulb - Help - Community.

As it is the contact details are difficult to find at the very bottom of the Help page and it is obvious that many customers can’t find them and are resorting to posting on this forum when they have specific and sometimes urgent problems which really need to be addressed directly to bulb.

You go where others (me included) have gone before. It seems so obvious to have a contact us button at the top pd the page but at present Bulb have declined to do this.

See a thread I started at: http://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/6656/contact-details#latest

Wouldn't it be nice if a link to bulb's contact details were included...
Indeed it would! A large percentage (50-ish?) of the initial comments on forum posts are along the lines of
You need to discuss with Bulb this is mainly a customer forum. Contact info from the help button.

I would think the number of queries on this forum which really should have been sent direct to the Bulb team is more like 80% plus.