Bulb - credit refund

We are no longer customers with bulb, however we have a large credit, for the past 5 weeks bulb have told us they are refunding however they have today taken the amount rather than refunding. Leaving us without any money in our account.

I have called but am getting fobbed off by bulb saying the refund is being processed and the direct debit is still showing as pending, they have breached the DD guarantee but no-ones seems able to help me, any suggestions?

Hi if you haven’t done so already contact your bank!!
I had this happen to me with my last solr who raided my bank account without me knowing
Got refunded the following day by the bank
Hope it sorts for you take care J.

I had £20 credit on my key the day they installed my meter
They have been refunding my account since 16th April and still waiting
Every week I email and everyweek get the same idiot am putting it in your account
Sometimes I wonder if we,re the robots

I’d be inclined to get in touch with your bank and OFGEM to investigate what’s going on there.

Hey @cericeri and welcome to the community :wave:

The refund is being processed back to you. We have had to refund it as a BACS transfer which means that it takes slightly longer. I’m sorry about this delay.

Hey @jacquixx and welcome to the community :wave:

I can see that the credit has been added to your account but not yet sent to your pay as you go smart meters. I have requested this now for you so it should show within the next hour or so.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience here.

– Robyn :bulb: