Bulb customer Moving out and in overlap

How can I keep electric at out home but also have bulb a/c at in home?
Is possible?
IE, slow move out to new home…

Energy suppliers do not supply people, they supply properties. People can own more than one property and be responsible for billing at more than one property.

Bulb will continue to supply your existing property, and you will be responsible for billing until you tell them you have moved out. Afterwards whoever moves in will be responsible for billing by phoning Bulb and giving them their new details.

Whoever is currently supplying your new property will continue to supply it until you decide otherwise. If you want that to also be Bulb, just start a switch to Bulb at the new property. If you’ve just moved in, ideally phone the current supplier and get your account set up and operating with opening meter readings before starting a switch. That will just make things go more smoothly.

Thank you. Appreciate your comprehensive answer.
Isn’t there a period which I would remain with the current supplier b4 Bulb completes?
What goes more smoothly mean? Sorry but not understand.
If 3 wks overlap, could I not just call Bulb and give new readings without registering with unwanted current supplier?
Then, effectively I’d have 2 bulb accounts until old home supply not needed.
Not see how a switch could work with overlap…

The new home is Economy 7 and day time and Bulb is vip cheapest. Not want get stung for Xweeks with say SSE rates.

Excuse my ramble, it shows lack of not integrating your details with my scant knowledge on this all.

Isn't there a period which I would remain with the current supplier b4 Bulb completes? What goes more smoothly mean? Sorry but not understand. If 3 wks overlap, could I not just call Bulb and give new readings without registering with unwanted current supplier?

Yes, you could certainly do that. By “more smoothly” I mean if there happens to be any dispute, say between your opening readings and the closing readings of the previous occupant. That way you’re not arguing between two companies.

But if you are optimistic that there aren’t going to be any problems, then sure go for the immediate switch.