Bulb do you ever actually answer the question asked

I am fed up of replies to my complaint that don’t actually reply to what I have asked. Do you think this a suitable reply to this question? I am not surprised your customers are all going elsewhere since you are completely ignoring them! Bulb have told me it only needs a few buttons pressing.

Hi

We are in the process of resolving this issue.

We are not able to give you a timeframe as this will be resolved by the Networks.

We will be in touch as soon as this has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Oct 2, 2020, 21:32 GMT+1

Hi.

I have just been told this by bulb on Twitter. So what’s the hold up please? Why isn’t this being done?

“ Hi there is nothing an engineer can do that we can’t do remotely. Commissioning a gas meter only requires a few buttons to be pressed on the meter whilst we are doing things from our end, we send detailed instructions beforehand to our members who need to do this”

Hi @Tigermad, I can see that my colleague has responded to your email today, so if you can get back to her, we can take it from there to hopefully get this sorted for you :+1:

@Lou_at_Bulb hi. I have replied waiting for a response to my query. Thanks.

@Lou_at_Bulb still no reply to my query. It seems if you can’t answer the question because it does not fit your robot reply then it gets ignored.

Hi @Tigermad

The agent handling your complaint is on holiday for the next few days. To answer your most recent query, what we can and can’t book at the moment comes down to the policy of our engineers.

We use third parties for our metering jobs, and are limited to their current capacity. At the moment we are prioritizing urgent jobs, and we can’t book some with them as such. I hope this clears things up.

@CJ_at_Bulb thanks for the reply. I don’t think installing new smart meters is a priority especially ones that are not working as smart meters. Surely fixing the ones that are broken should be a priority first. I was told you aren’t able to book them in due to COVID restrictions. So none of this makes sense. All smart meter installs should cease then since that’s obviously only a priority to get your install statistics up.