Bulb Energy - 100% Free??

Ok so my official switch date to bulb was yesterday and my IHD3 had a total of £16.17 this week so far. 24 hours later and its now £16.50…? 30p a day sounds great!!

But then…I look at energy cost per day and yesterday it says £0.00! And today its saying £0.00 used so far today.

Wtf is going on…

Ok so my official switch date to bulb was yesterday and my IHD3 had a total of £16.17 this week so far. 24 hours later and its now £16.50...? 30p a day sounds great!!

But then…I look at energy cost per day and yesterday it says £0.00! And today its saying £0.00 used so far today.

Wtf is going on…

No idea. Give Bulb help desk a shout.

Ok so my official switch date to bulb was yesterday and my IHD3 had a total of £16.17 this week so far. 24 hours later and its now £16.50...? 30p a day sounds great!!

Wtf is going on…

No idea. Give Bulb help desk a shout.

So EDF told me they misinformed me and its actually a SMET1 that I have even though it was installed in August…

So now I want Bulb to install one ASAP. But theres this stupid waiting list? Whats that all about? My property can have one, so can they not just book me in…?

But theres this stupid waiting list? Whats that all about?

Resources?

But theres this stupid waiting list? Whats that all about?

Resources?

Lol no? They use a 3rd party company. You didnt know this…?

In which case contact Bulb for a definitive answer to your particular circumstances.
Don’t insult my intelligence of course I know who installs the meters on behalf of Bulb. Even they do not have an infinite resource.

In which case contact Bulb for a definitive answer to your particular circumstances.

Allan you cant just be going on every post telling people to contact them directly. Its a forum for customers to share knowledge and experience. Not just to be redirected away. Especially at the weekend.

Allan you cant just be going on every post telling people to contact them directly. Its a forum for customers to share knowledge and experience. Not just to be redirected away. Especially at the weekend.

You appear not to accept my comment on the reasons for having a waiting list which was a resource issue. In other words there is a finite resource which even Siemens have regarding installation of smart meters, if there is not enough resource then you go on a waiting list, If any other customers on this forum have a better answer then let them fire away, otherwise it is Bulb who are in a position to supply an answer.

Issues which are specific to a customer are best dealt with by Bulb as they will have access to the correct information, it is these type of postings which I and a small number of others keep referring them to Bulb. Also people before they post don’t take just a little time to realise they are posting to a Community forum rather than Bulb help desk and also check out the Help pages.

So EDF told me they misinformed me and its actually a SMET1 that I have even though it was installed in August…

So now I want Bulb to install one ASAP.

What do you want Bulb to install, is it a replacement for your Smet1 smart meter or something else?

So now I want Bulb to install one ASAP.

What do you want Bulb to install, is it a replacement for your Smet1 smart meter or something else?

Need Bulb to install their SMET1 or a SMET2. My current SMET1 installed by EDF only works with EDF.

Need Bulb to install their SMET1 or a SMET2. My current SMET1 installed by EDF only works with EDF.

Bulb have no plans to replace SMETS1 meters with SMETS2?

Bulb have no plans to replace SMETS1 meters with SMETS2?

Then their own working SMET1 will do just fine.

Don’t quote me on this but I don’t think Bulb installed SMET1.

Don’t quote me on this but I don’t think Bulb installed SMET1.

So I can still have an SMET2, right?

So I can still have an SMET2, right?

As I mentioned earlier Bulb have no plans to replace SMETS1 meters with SMETS2?

I think there’s a software upgrade planned for all SMETS1 meters over the next year or so which will turn it into SMETS2.

But don’t hold your breath. The SMETS2 meters that have been installed are not really working properly yet (see countless threads in this forum) so getting those to work is likely to be the first priority.