Bulb have partnered with Hometree to help members find great value boiler cover

We’ve partnered with Hometree to help members find great value boiler and home cover, and get some cash back with Amazon vouchers too.

You can follow this link to check out the offer.

If you want to make a small dent in the climate crisis by making your boiler as efficient as possible; have some peace of mind that if things go wrong you’ll receive rapid support; and maybe save some money too, then this tallies up nicely with what’s being offered.

Here’s what comes with each plan:

Hometree sorts 90% of emergency call outs within 24 hours.

You’ll also receive £10, £20 or £30 Amazon vouchers depending on which package you sign up to which helps.

I’d be interested to hear any feedback you have about the plan, or what you think constitutes a decent offering.

Oisin

1 Like

Hi, this is great news but any chance you could consider a different reward (or at least alternative awards) to Amazon vouchers? Amazon aren’t exactly the most ethical or environmentally choice of company.

1 Like

Hi @libbywatts , I see exactly what you mean.

The Amazon vouchers are issued by Hometree as a reward for signing up. They’re used because they’re one of the most accessible forms of ‘cash back’ for people. But you’re right, we could work with our partners to offer greener rewards in the future.

Are there any ethical rewards you’d like to see in particular?

I’ll post this with our partnerships team as it’s really important feedback.

Thanks for replying -
For shopping, perhaps vouchers for Ethical Superstore, or Peace with the Wild, or World of Books. Or even something like a free Riverford or Abel & Cole box. Or something completely different like a subscription to Ethical Consumer Magazine or a voucher for Rapanui. Lots more choices I’m sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

A free Riverford box is a really nice idea and they’re a fellow B Corp as well, so great to work with companies that meet those standards. I’ll definitely look at a way of running more offers along these lines in our day to day interactions with members.

I’ve passed your feedback onto the partnerships team to help us decide on how we run future offers with partners. Thanks Libby.