Bulb increase my payment, account in credit after recent statement pending credit to add too?

My account is in credit, I allowed an increase a while ago that has now resulted in my account being in credit by almost a months credit after my monthly statement. Bulb now wants to increase my payments again. Whilst I understand my volume of usage will increase over the winter, if Bulb increase my payments each month in anticipation of this then they are using my money to their advantage. I didn’t see any mention of this in the terms and conditions.

if Bulb increase my payments each month in anticipation of this then they are using my money to their advantage. I didn't see any mention of this in the terms and conditions.
You dont have to accept the dd increase providing you stay one month in advance, it can be changed in `your account` The other side of the coin is by staying one month in advance you get cheaper fuel when compared to the big 6. which is a bigger saving per year than any interest you would receive from your bank.

I have been with Bulb for 3 months. My account is in credit. My monthly payments have just trebled! What on earth is going on? I have just reset them back to what they were, but for how long? Is Bulb suddenly on a money grab? Perhaps I need to change again.

I have been with Bulb for 3 months. My account is in credit. My monthly payments have just trebled! What on earth is going on? I have just reset them back to what they were, but for how long? Is Bulb suddenly on a money grab? Perhaps I need to change again.

Did you see the previous comments by scudo.

You can keep your DD the same as long as you have sufficient credit to pay for one month in advance energy use.

Have you supplied monthly meter readings to Bulb when requested by them a couple of days before your statement is prepared.