Bulb is AWFUL

Has anyone else had absolutely atrocious customer service? My emails go unanswered for days at a time. I am complaining about an end of tenancy bill of nearly £1,000, which I’ve received following their recommendation that I lower my monthly payments from £124pcm to about £42!!! I’m shocked and appalled by Bulb in every way possible, anyone ad a similar experience and how do you get them to respond to you??

Has anyone else had absolutely atrocious customer service? My emails go unanswered for days at a time. I am complaining about an end of tenancy bill of nearly £1,000, which I’ve received following their recommendation that I lower my monthly payments from £124pcm to about £42!!! I’m shocked and appalled by Bulb in every way possible, anyone ad a similar experience and how do you get them to respond to you??

Were you submitting regular monthly meter readings to Bulb so that your bill accurately reflected your energy usage?

Has anyone else had absolutely atrocious customer service? My emails go unanswered for days at a time. I am complaining about an end of tenancy bill of nearly £1,000, which I’ve received following their recommendation that I lower my monthly payments from £124pcm to about £42!!! I’m shocked and appalled by Bulb in every way possible,

Is there any need to keep spamming the forum with the same post?

Why didn’t you notice the deficit on your monthly statements produced from your submitted meter readings? I find it somewhat hard to understand how a debt of £1000 could possibly have built up unless the account wasn’t managed correctly by the customer.

anyone ad a similar experience and how do you get them to respond to you??

Me personally, no, I’ve not had a similar experience. I submit meter readings as required and check my statements every month, thus keeping on top of my bills.