Bulb now the same as the big 6

After the second increase in a few months I will now be paying £110 per month. Obviously you get sucked into Bulb then after a while their true colours come out. Bulb are now the same as the big 6. I for one will be moving on… Greed never pays…

After the second increase in a few months I will now be paying £110 per month. Obviously you get sucked into Bulb then after a while their true colours come out. Bulb are now the same as the big 6. I for one will be moving on.......... Greed never pays....

I don’t think Bulb are deliberately sucking anyone in, They are generous in paying exit fee from a previous supplier and they publicise you can always switch elsewhere if you disagree with any price increase. All suppliers have raised their prices

To some extent it depends on your particular energy usage… I’ve just carried out a price comparison on uswitch and none of the big suppliers were cheaper. There were about 5 other suppliers who were cheaper and I wouldn’t think of switching as the the best deal was a saving of £25 per year.